Hotel Reservations for Laos
Laos, ‘The Land of a Million Elephants’ may not have a million pachyderms anymore but it certainly has retained its old world charm and ways.
From Luang Prabang, Vientiane to Champasak the country is inundated with history and is the perfect place for the more adventurous to explore.
This landlocked country is home to spectacular wildlife, especially the Indochinese tiger, the giant gaur and the Asiatic elephant and has a climate similar to Thailand’s – a wet monsoon period from May to November followed by a dry season from December to April.
Enjoy Laos with our hotel guide to what and where’s the best stay in the country.Read More
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour