Laos Map and Area of Laos
Laos has experienced years of war and isolation, but now things are looking up for this small Southeast Asian nation. For instance, the number of tourists who visit the country has increased considerably. It is proof that more people are now discovering the beauty that is known as Laos. With its tranquil and serene landscape, the country deserves to be a tourist destination.
Laos, which is found northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, is the best place to go for travellers who want a simple, quiet and peaceful vacation. One can experience laid-back village life even in the nation's capital of Vientiane. Laos is also not without attractions, both natural and otherwise. Some of the best natural attractions outside the cities include the forested mountains of Northern Laos as well as the limestone karsts around Vang Vieng. The Si Phan Don (Four Thousand Islands), Nam Ha Npa and Nam Tok Katamtok are also worth seeing.
However, the most famous tourist destination in Laos is Luang Prabang. The former royal capital, which features both traditional Lao architecture and European colonial structures, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This beautiful town is home to 32 temples.Read More
- Private Standard Car: Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Full-Day Private Guided Pak Ou Caves Tour
- Private Elephant Riding & Kayaking Tour with Lunch
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Full-Day Elephant & Trail Of Falls Experience
- Private Minibus: Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)
- Private Full-Day Kuang Si Falls Excursion
Map of Laos