That Ing Hang Stupa is an important place of worship not only for Laotian Buddhists but also Thai Buddhists who live in northern Thailand. The 16th-century tower is about 9 metres tall and is believed to house Buddha’s bone.
If you’re planning to visit That Ing Hang Stupa, wear clothes that cover your shoulders, chest and knees. Women may be required to wear a traditional sinh (Lao-style sarong) before entering the temple grounds. There are stalls selling lotus flowers and coconuts for those looking to give offerings at That Ing Hang Stupa.
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
That Ing Hang Stupa
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 4.30pm
- Location: Ban That Village, Savannakhet, Laos