Vang Vieng Tour
Vientiane Tours - Full Day
Discover the historical and cultural sights of Vang Vieng. Highlights include the magnificent archaeological site of Vangxang, Saa-paper handicraft village at Ban Houeimo, and gorgeous Tham Chang Cave before returning to Vientiane.
Vang Vieng – Full Day
|9 hrs (08:00 – 17:30 hrs)||
Drive north to visit the archaeological site of Vangxang. Continue to Ban Houeimo and view the process of making Saa-paper handicrafts. After arrival in Vang Vieng, lunch at a local restaurant, then continue to Tham Chang Cave. Admire the beautiful views of this region, and then return to Vientiane.
Daily from Vientiane hotels
08:00 – 17:30 hrs
|Transfer from/to hotel included||
YES – (Lunch)
Minimum 1 people
- Transportation from/to hotels in Vientiane.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Meal 1 Lunch
- Personal expenses such as cell phone, drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- French, German or Spanish speaking guides are subject to a supplement.
View Vang Vieng Tour in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583