LuangSay Cruise Tour
Laos Cruise - 2 Days
The Luangsay Cruise is a one way journey over two days with one night accommodation at the LuangSay Lodge in Pakbeng. You can choose to travel down river from Chiang Khong/Houei Say (the Thai/Lao border) to Luang Prabang OR upriver from Luang Prabang to the Thai/Lao border at Houei Say.
The boats have a capacity for 40 people in comfortable seats and benches. Each seat has an open air vista. We have coffee tables with magazines and booklets to read during your cruise. The central section of our Luangsay boats have bench seats, a perfect spot for a game of cards, to share your Mekong stories, or to have lunch.
On board we have two western style toilets, one at the back of the boat and one next to the bar in the central section. Life jackets are available in a variety of sizes including childrens sizes. There are also rails around the sides of the boat for safety. Luggage can be stored overnight in a large compartment underneath the deck where it can be locked away.Read More
- Private Standard Car: Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)
- Private Minibus: Luang Prabang International Airport (LPQ)
- Small-Group Laos Cooking Class at Tamnak Lao Restaurant Cooking School
- Private Half-Day City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Private Full-Day City Tour
- Private River Cruise to Pak Ou Caves & Lao Villages Tour
- Private Full-Day Pak Ou Caves Excursion
- Half-Day Old Town Sightseeing Tour
- Private Full-Day City & Almsgiving Tour