Chao Anouvong Tennis Club
The tennis club in Vientiane is part of the National Stadium complex, which is easy to find directly behind the National Museum. It’s open to the general public, and the two courts – upgraded for the SEA games in 2009 – are brightly coloured and surprisingly well maintained.
The laidback lifestyle of Vientiane is part of its charm, but for those who are feeling a little antsy, a few games of tennis might be the perfect antidote to all the lazing around and snacking on food.Read More
- Private Buddha Park Half-Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Nam Ngum Lake Trip & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour with River Sunset
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
- Lao Dipping Sauces Cooking Lesson
- Private Full-Day City & Buddha Park Tour
- Zen Meditation Journey
- Private 3-Day Vientiane Highlights Tour
- Full-Day Private City Tour with Buddha Park
It costs 30,000 Kip to rent a court and 35,000 Kip to rent rackets and balls for two people, making the total cost for a game 65,000 Kip ($8). A small kiosk is on site serving drinks and snacks.
The official playing time is from 16:00-22:00 but they are open in the daytime for any foreigners foolhardy enough to play in the midday sun – just make sure to drink plenty of fluids.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 16:00-22:00 (officially)
- Address: Chao Anouvong Tennis Club, National Stadium, Nakeokummane St
- Tel: 55607482
- Price Range: $8 (approx.) for two people, with equipment