The Chao Anouvong Tennis Club is part of the Lao National Stadium, behind the National Museum. There’s a main tennis centre that seats 2,000 people, and 6 smaller tennis courts that are open during evenings.
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
If you’re looking to keep up with your fitness routine in the Lao capital, you can rent a court for about 30,000 kip and 35,000 kip for 2 rackets and shuttlecocks. There’s also a small kiosk selling bottled drinks and snacks.
While the official playing time is from 4pm to 10pm, the courts at Chao Anouvong Tennis Club are open in the daytime. If you’re foolhardy enough to play in the often scorching afternoon, just make sure to wear sunscreen drink plenty of fluids throughout your time.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 4pm to 10pm
- Location: Lao National Stadium, Vientiane, Laos