Lao Bowling Centre is where locals enjoy a night out with loud music, cold beer, and a few rounds of bowling. Sure, the balls are a little chipped, the scoreboard is temperamental, and instructions are somehow in Spanish, but the 10-lane bowling alley is one of the few places in Vientiane that stays open past midnight.
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
If you’re planning on bowling, you can enjoy discounted rates during the day but it’s at night when this place really comes alive. The music is the first thing you hear before a scene that can’t fail to make you smile – locals using all manner of styles to knock the pins down (sometimes barefoot!)
Lao Bowling Centre is usually busiest after 10pm, so head there early so that you can have a lane to yourself. There are several pool and snooker tables at hourly rates, as well as a bar area where you can enjoy local beers and cocktails in between rounds.
It costs around 11,000 kip with shoe hire (bring your own socks) – you can even follow the locals by playing barefoot!
Lao Bowling Centre in Vientiane
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 2am
- Location: Rue Le Ky Huong, Vientiane 0100, Laos