- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
Getting around Vientiane
Getting around Vientiane Vientiane is pretty easy thanks to the city’s rather breezy traffic. The locals are known to be helpful, even though most of them don’t speak much English. Mini buses can take you out of the city to places such as Buddha Park and Friendship Bridge. If you’re staying within the city, you can easily explore on foot or bicycle.
Taxis are readily available with fares negotiable – you can even hire them for the day (rates typically start from $30). Like Thailand, a popular way of getting around is by tuk-tuk (motorised rickshaws). However, it can be rather expensive as tourists are often overcharged.