Ministry of Silk offers ready-to-wear clothes with modern Lao designs and a selection traditional jewellery, accessories, and bags. Most are one-of-a-kind pieces made from silk – you’ll find cocktail dresses, scarves, overcoats, and business shirts of various styles. You can even have these clothes customised according to your size and preference.
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour
- Private Tat Sae Waterfalls Hike with Elephant Ride
- Traditional Lao Life
- Private Full-Day Vientiane & Surrounds Excursion
- Private Full-Day Vang Vieng Excursion & Boat Ride
- Private Full-Day Tour to Phou Khao Khouay National Park
- Private Hill-Tribe Village & Kuang Si Falls Tour
- Small-Group Morning Almsgiving & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Dam
- Small-Group Half-Day Vientiane Tour
The designers at Ministry of Silk combine elegant western fashion trends with intricate details of Southeast Asian embroidery and materials. Bespoke dresses at Ministry of Silk cost around $250 and blouses around $150. Prices may be higher than most boutiques in Vientiane, but you’ll be paying for quality and style.
Ministry of Silk is located on Namphou Square in central Vientiane – its immaculate white shop front is easily recognisable. The air-conditioned boutique features local artwork on the walls, while comfy sofas are great relaxing while your significant other browse through its extensive collection.
Ministry of Silk
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: 99/01 Namphou Square, Vientiane, Laos
- Tel: +856 21 213 776